Vos missions au quotidien
ROLE DESCRIPTION (SUMMARY):
Contributes and/ or lead Internal audit engagements (Standlone/Global) as per the Audit Plan
Active participation in annual risk assessment exercise. Develop detailed risk synthesis to opine on the control environment for the assigned functions, as a periodic activity.
Guiding and coaching Audit trainees on audit assignments.
Being a contributor to the audit life cycle from planning to testing, reporting and closure of recommendation under the guidance of the Head of Mission/Supervisors, he/she assists audit management in execution of Audit plan. The audit work should be performed as per precribed quality and timelines. Shared services missions may involve onshore travel.
Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the audit workflow tool, in accordance with the prescribed methodology.
Be a part of the quality initiative taken by the Audit department and deliver audit related work as per prescribed timelines and quality standards.
Perform detailed testing for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
Makes S.M.A.R.T recommendations to improve SG processes
Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
Stakeholder management as a part of Continuous Risk Monitoring.
Develop risk synthesis for the assigned functions
Et si c’était vous ?
An experienced IT Internal Auditor is a must (Experience 7 years to 12 years ).
• Should be risk savvy and hold good IT RIsk Management knowlege;
* Must haves (one or more): Software development & testing experience, Exposure to Agile, Continuous Integeration & Development methodologies; Good knowledge on IT Infrastrucutre components such as Microsoft Active Directory design & architecture; Good Knowledge on Network design and its components namely CISCO ASA, Firewalls, Routers etc.; Good knowledge of datacenter virtualization and / or cloud computing.
* Should have thorough understanding and experience of Audit life cycle such as Audit Planning, Audit Investigation and Audit Reporting phases
* Execute all audits in accordance with professional standards.
• Assists audit management in preparation & execution of the audit plan
• Prepares Audit work program and understands the specific risks to be evaluated.
• Performs evaluation of internal controls, testing of processes
• Performs reviews of major financial and operational processes
• Perform tests on the effectiveness of the Internal control environment within SG.
• Maintains clear work papers and audit trail of the work done in the appropriate tool
• Write formal & clear reports to communicate audit results to management
• Makes S.M.A.R.T recommendations to improve SG processes
• Timely issuance of the audit reports
• Follow-up recommendations issued timely and escalate when needed
• Acquire knowledge on activities and risks during assignments and via trainings
Certifications (preferred): CISA, CRISC, CIA and/ or product certifications from Microsoft, VMware, Cisco etc.
Plus qu’un poste, un tremplin
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Pourquoi nous choisir ?
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
Nous sommes un employeur garantissant l'égalité des chances et nous sommes fiers de faire de la diversité une force pour notre entreprise. Le groupe s’engage à reconnaître et à promouvoir tous les talents, quels que soient leurs croyances, âge, handicap, parentalité, origine ethnique, nationalité, identité de genre, orientation sexuelle, appartenance à une organisation politique, religieuse, syndicale ou à une minorité, ou toute autre caractéristique qui pourrait faire l’objet d’une discrimination.
- Référence: 230000Q2
- Entité: SG Global Solution Centre
- Date de début: immediat
- Date de publication: 14/03/2023