Mission: The Shareholder Services Representative answers queries received from investors, and more generally from any entity (external or internal) to contribute to a first-class service, an optimal operational process, and a high-value coordination on any topic or action where investors, distributors, Management Companies and any actor on the Fund's activity may need support. He/she is also in charge of the management of complaints.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Processes client (Management Companies and parties involved in the Funds’ activity) and investor queries received by e-mail, post, fax and phone;
• Ensures that queries are answered timely, accurately, professionally and in line with service level agreements;
• Coordinates and collaborates with operational experts for the completion of complex queries;
• Supports good communication within the team and within the organization;
• Seeks to continually optimize processes and improve quality;
• Shows flexibility and goes to the extra step to provide excellent service;
• Strives to ensure a positive service experience for our clients’ investors and distributor;
• Proposes innovative ideas for process optimisation and enhanced service delivery;
Tous nos postes sont ouverts aux personnes en situation de handicap
• Accurate knowledge of the fund industry and legal framework;
• Very good knowledge of French and English, German knowledge would be considered an advantage;
• Availability for a 9-month mission, starting November 2019;
The short-listed candidates will be invited to perform a reasoning test, a personality questionnaire and to one or more face to face interviews in order to discuss about their experience, skills and values. In order to finalize the recruitment process, the selected candidate will have to present a certain number of supporting documents before his integration (copy of diplomas, proof of previous jobs, and possibly an extract of the criminal record (bulletin n ° 3 for the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg).