Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Careers website.
The Careers site is not compliant with WCAG 2.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 48,72%:
- 19 compliant criteria
- 20 non-compliant criteria
- 11 non-applicable criteria
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Items visually represent a list but are not properly tagged as such.
- Grouping area, banner, navigation, main content, search, and footer present, cannot be reached or avoided.
- Formatting tables are read as data tables by the screen reader.
- The element that is active in the breadcrumb trail is given only by the position.
- Links are not obvious from the surrounding text.
- The contrast of the text against the background is insufficient on the authentication page.
- The contrast of the interface component against the background is insufficient.
- Keyboard traps are present.
- The slider on the Engaged Together page is not controllable by the user.
- There are no skip links on the website.
- The tab order is not always consistent.
- Some button and link titles are not explicit.
- An H2 title tag is empty on the contact page.
- The focus is not visible on some interface components.
- We are not warned of the presence of a modal window.
- The input control is not done in a relevant way on the contact page.
- The label is not visible and attached to its field.
- The identifiers id="dialogTemplate-dialogForm" and id="Capa_1" are used several times.
- The opening of the submenus is not indicated to users browsing with a screen reader.
- The search result is not vocalized at the end of the search
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 28/04/2022.
Technologies used for the website development:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- Legal information
- Help center
- Resume Matching
- Conseiller clientèle
- Commited together
- Data Scientist
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
- Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07