IT & digital technology are at the core of business at Societe Generale. Client experience optimisation and digitisation, revamp of operational and organisational models: the end user is at the heart of the technological transformation at Societe Generale. The Societe Generale IT & Digital teams offer great job opportunities against a backdrop of technological excellence.
Does this pique your interest? Our IT community is made for you. Would you like to settle in India, France, Eastern Europe, the United Kingdom, or the United States? You decide your destination! You will work together with all our teams: retail banks in France and internationally, investment banks, and cross-functional services. Digitisation is a strategic lever for all the Group’s business areas.
- Societe Generale offers its clients cutting-edge technologies: facial and vocal biometrics, document recognition and reading, electronic signatures, crypto-friendly cards.
- Ambitious strategies based on Cloud and open-source solutions. 2020 targets: 80% Cloud servers and a 30% open-source database.
- One of the first European banks to establish partnerships with key Cloud players: Amazon (AWS) and Microsoft (Azure).
- High-quality standards in the banking industry (performance, security, integrity, resilience).
- Prevalent team spirit: initiative and collective intelligence are values that boost talent and foster innovation.
- Strong mutual assistance within teams, a sense of togetherness and recognition among employees and managers.
- Skills academies and guilds (architecture, security, processes, product management, infrastructure, big data, machine learning).
- Working in IT & Digital at Societe Generale means continuously sharing, training and making progress thanks to the speaker Academy, BBLs, Meetups and e-Learning conferences (Pluralsight, FitForBanking).
Societe Generale is on the lookout for IT talent to innovate, provide clients with an improved service and secure transactions, and continuously develop a digital workplace.