The IT & digital technology are at the core of Societe Generale. And whether it’s building the best new digital services for our clients or reshaping operational and organisational models, the end user is always at the heart of our technological transformations. The Societe Generale IT & Digital teams offer great job opportunities against a backdrop of technological excellence.
Would you like to settle in India, France, Eastern Europe, the United Kingdom or the United States? We have opportunities in many countries across our international network. As part of IT & Digital you will work with many other teams: retail banks in France and internationally, investment banks, and cross-functional services. Digitisation is a key component for all the Group’s business areas.
There are some great reasons why you should join Societe Generale IT & Digital teams:
- Cutting-edge technologies for clients: facial and vocal biometrics, document recognition and reading, electronic signatures, crypto-friendly cards etc
- Ambitious strategies based on Cloud and open-source solutions. Our 2020 targets include 80% Cloud servers and a 30% open-source database
- One of the first European banks to establish partnerships with key Cloud players such as Amazon (AWS) and Microsoft (Azure)
- High-quality standards in the banking industry (performance, security, integrity and resilience)
- Prevalent team spirit: we value initiative and collective intelligence to foster innovation
- Strong collaborative culture within our teams: a sense of togetherness and recognition among employees and managers alike
- Skills academies and guilds in areas such as architecture, security, processes, product management, infrastructure, big data, machine learning, etc
- Working in IT & Digital at Societe Generale means continuously sharing, training and progressing, with support from our Speaker Academy, BBLs, meetups and e-Learning conferences such as Pluralsight and FitForBanking
Do you have what it takes to innovate, provide clients with cutting-edge technology and continuously develop a digital workplace? See our open roles or find out more below.