Committed to working together
Their pride is our pride:
- WAY (We Are Young): French and British network supporting the Group's trainees, apprentices, juniors through differents business and playful activities (ex : coaching)
- DKdrés: The equivalent of "Great Minds" in United Kingdoms, Dkdrés is a neurodiversity network raising awareness of atypical people (High Potential Individual, Dys ect)
- Differently Abled Network: Based in Asia Pacific area, this network contributes to enhance the unique capacity of every personn and overtake the perceived limits which can be associated to visible and unvisible disabilities including mental disorder.
- Mix & Win (currently Women in France): The association to promote at the Group scale the gender mixity and women career development.
- Prides & Allies: International network ( France, United Kingdoms, North America, Brasil, Asia-Pacific, India, Romania) working to build a positive work environment for the LGBTQ+ community and helping allies and management to make this environment safe and respectful.
LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE INVISIBLE DISABILITY VISIBLE
Find out what Florence, a manager with the Finance Division, has to say about her experience and everyday reality.
We’re fighting for the same causes
Shaping your training
Careers move fast here, and we are committed to helping you pursue your desires and ambitions. Take Caroline, for example, who discovered the job of Scrum Master during her VIE in London in 2019. She was able to further explore the subject and master new skills after just a few weeks of training.