· 3 to 5+ years of professional experience in financial services sector in areas of finance, risk, compliance, legal or in a related trade association or regulatory/ supervisory control body, or experience in a related field are required. The majority of which preferably in the leasing sector. Management experience with high-risk awareness, preferably in an international environment, is a preference.
· Significant knowledge of regulation and understanding of risk categories including both financial and non-financial risks, including the risk of non-compliance.
· Strong knowledge of risk management, compliance, analysis and control techniques.
· Sound financial analysis capabilities.
· Excellent knowledge of Czech language is a MUST
· Ability to make sound, well-informed, and objective decisions that support accomplishment of organizational goals.
· Ability to discuss with the business (adopting an independent partner posture, while understanding concerns), of having convictions and keeping them, and ability to explain its positions.
· Capacity to build a collaborative environment that encourages teamwork.
· Ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels and to work with different cultures and nationalities.
· Personal integrity plays an exemplary role.
Why join us
- Employee benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, rewards for company results, meal vouchers, Cafeteria, pension contribution, possibility to buy a car at a favourable price.
- Background of a strong and stable international company.
- Space for self-realization and professional growth.
- Work in a friendly and informal environment.
- Opportunity for further education and professional training.
- Job type: Full time job
- Place of work is Prague, the Czech Republic.
The main mission is to contribute to the sustainable development of the entity’s activities and profitability by establishing, in his/her role of second line of defence, a sound risk & compliance management and monitoring system. As such, the RCM:
· Implements the risk management and compliance framework, ensures its effectiveness (including IT tools), efficiency and continuous improvement.
· Contributes to effective governance plays an active role in committees, offering constructive challenge and helping governance bodies to fulfill their roles and responsibilities.
· Is accountable for overseeing the management of all risks from a LOD2 perspective.
· Escalates to the RRCD and the relevant central teams when the central guidelines are in contradiction with the local laws and regulatory requirements.
Supports the first line of defence in maintaining the entity’s risk profile in line with the local risk indicators and in determining and implementing risk mitigation strategies.