Experience & Technical Skills
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program at a university in the area of Business Administration or Finance with excellent academic credentials
- Ideally you have past experience in Real Estate
- Prior internships in M&A or Equity Capital Markets in a Bank/Investment Bank/Boutique are desirable
- Numeracy & analytical skills are very important
- Good knowledge in valuation is advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Fluency English is plus another language is required (both written and orally)
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Quality and results-orientated with very good attention to detail
- Open-minded with willingness to learn
- Pro-active team player
- Self-confident personality and self-disciplined
Why join us
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV (including your expected graduation date), a cover letter, all certificates and reference letters as well as your preferred start date and duration for the internship.
Société Générale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy. With a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 133,000 members of staff in 61 countries and supports on a daily basis 30 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world.
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for our Corporate Finance – Real Estate Team
for a period of 3 - 9 months starting from Febuary 2024.
You will join the global Real Estate Investmentbanking Team in Frankfurt and support a growing business. As an intern you will be fully integrated into the team and work directly with senior bankers in the real estate industry, coverage and product teams on the origination and execution of Investment Banking mandates.