Studies & experience:
- University or Business School graduate, preferably in financial field
- 2-5 years prior professional employment in a KYC field
- Prior Investment Banking experience will be considered as a plus
- Fluent business level of English (written and spoken)
- Polish language skills are considered as a plus
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Good knowledge of KYC
- Good cooperation skills and ability to work with multiple interlocutors of different levels/backgrounds and from various business units
- Excellent analytical and writing skills, and willingness to develop these at work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (sense of service and flexibility that are clue in KYC functions)
- Responsible and committed with a good attention to detail
- Team Spirit
Why join us
Société Générale Poland is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
- Work in an international structure and opportunity for development
- Work in a pleasant atmosphere, dynamic and challenging environment
- Support in quick adaptation
- Extensive individual medical care package
- Benefits package in accordance with SG policy
- Permanent employment contract
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.