- 10-12 years of experience in network and security operations
- Should have expertise on different networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, POP, SMTP, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, etc.,
- Good understanding of standard/non-standard protocols and service ports
- Good understanding of OSI layers in networking
- Good Network and Security knowledge (Routing & Switching, Firewalls, proxy, VPN, IDS/IPS and other security products)
- Well versed with Security skills (firewall coding and troubleshooting on the firewalls)
- Hands-on experience in firewall security policy rule log analysis and monitoring
- Hands-on experience in security firewall policy flow review, analysis & validate
- Hands-on experience on Proxy flow review, analysis & validate
- Hands-on experience on remote access SSL VPN flow review, analysis & validate
- Good communication and presenting skills
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.