- Experience and exposer to good programming practices including Coding and Testing standards
- Passion and Experience in proactively investigating, evaluating and implementing new technical solutions with continuously improvement
- Possess good development culture and familiarity to industry wide best practices
- Production mindset with keen focus on reliability and quality
- Passionate about being a part of distributed self-sufficient feature team with regular deliverables
- Proactive learner and own skills about Scrum, Data, Automation
- Strong technical ability to monitor, investigate, analyze and fix production issues.
- Ability to ideate and collaborate through inner and open sourcing
- Ability to Interact with client managers, developers, testers and cross functional teams like architects
- Experience working in Agile Team and exposure to agile / SAFE development methodologies.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in software development and architecture.
- Good experience of design and development including object-oriented programming in python, cloud native application development, APIs and micro-service
- Good experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL and ability to build robust SQL queries
- Knowledge of Grafana for data visualization and ability to build dashboard from various data sources
- Experience in big technologies like Elastic search and FluentD
- Experience in hosting applications using Containerization [Docker, Kubernetes]
- Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps and Proficient with tools like GIT, Jenkin, Sonar
- Good system skills with linux OS and bash scripting
- Understanding of the Cloud and cloud services
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.