· Ability to demonstrate good communication and relationship building skills, in order to seek information, understand others, facilitate teamwork and build confidence.
· Good numeracy and literacy skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to understand trust and company legal documents and accounts.
· An understanding of the relevant laws relating to ‘Trust Company Business’ in the role location.
· An understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Fiduciary
· Willingness to undertake professional studies relevant to role.
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity.