- Relevant product & market knowledge/experience, including trade execution skills, and client base; keep abreast of the
latest business knowledge
- Strong sales and communication skills
- High result orientation and working capacities
- Autonomous and reliable in dealing with client relationship
- Ability to present the business at senior level both externally and internally
- To be a team player
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To demonstrate transparency, Honesty & Integrity at all times
- Master or Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Commerce, Science, Statistics, or Engineering
- Client - Client focus: I put long term relationship with our clients at the center of my actions, whatever my position
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results
- Commitment - Exemplarity: I embody the Group’s values
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.