Post-Graduate Apprenticeship ProgrammeMake your debut here
Be yourself. Join our team.
At Societe Generale we’re offering a 22-month post-graduate apprenticeship programme that provides you with a fully-funded professional qualification and endless opportunities for learning, development and progression. We are committed to hiring bright and enthusiastic individuals and aim through programmes like this to build our leaders for the future.
You’ll have the opportunity from the very start to work with clients and colleagues from across the bank, working on projects that have a genuine positive impact. Our purpose is to build a more sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions.
The qualifications on offer are aligned to the job you would be doing, giving you the opportunity to put your new skills and knowledge into practice as you learn them. We are here to help you succeed, so 20% of your time will be allocated to learning, you will also have a dedicated skills coach to support you through your journey. Available qualification options:
- Investment Operations Specialist (IOS) Apprenticeship Programme: You can choose from these three qualifications: Investment Operations Certificate, Investment Management Certificate and Investment Advice Diploma.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Apprenticeship Programme: CFA Level 1.
- Data Analytics Apprenticeship Programme: Includes BCS Diploma in Data Analysis Concepts and BCS Diploma in Data Analysis Tools
- Risk & Compliance Officer Apprenticeship Programme: You can choose the relevant qualification for the role for example Certificate in Compliance or Risk in Financial Services Certificate.
- Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Programme: Includes MTA Networking, Mobility and Device and Cloud Fundamentals and BCS Certificate in Business Processes Coding and Logic.
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Business Management Office
- IT, Resources and Digital Transformation