INTERNAL CONSULTANTManaging strategic consulting studies and coordinating groupwide
transformation programmes for the Société Générale Group
You are eager to take initiatives? You are keen to discover the 1001 aspects of the SG Group? This is an opportunity for you!
Created 50 years ago, SG Consulting & Transformation is the internal consulting firm of the SG Group, acting as a trusted partner in the management of its strategic studies and transformations.
SG Consulting & Transformation helps all the business lines on their major challenges such as the opportunities of new business models as well as digital and CSR transformations while also seeking sustainable performance.
SG Consulting & Transformation accompanies the SG Group as a strategic partner by bringing its methodological expertise combined with an understanding of the business, from the scoping phase to implementation.
- Support strategic thinking at Group or entity level, analyse new opportunities and trends: CSR, Data, AI, launch of new offers, etc.
- Structure and deploy operational efficiency initiatives: target operating model, agility, operational excellence, etc.
- Design, develop and manage major transformation programmes for the Group
- Structure and lead change management within the entities
- Contribute to the consulting team’s dynamism by participating in internal development projects
POSITIVE POINTS OF THE JOB
Good summarising and analytical skills
You have a minimum of 5 years of higher education. You are fluent in English and have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a consulting firm, ideally in the banking and/or insurance sector.
HOW TO JOIN US
To get to know each other and to ensure that you will fulfil your potential at Société Générale, there are the following steps:
By applying for our job offers.
You will be contacted for various job interviews.
You will meet the management of the office and Human Resources.
The job is yours and the adventure can begin.
THE ADVENTURE HAS JUST BEGUN!
SG Consulting & Transformation is a real career booster, offering you the opportunity to join an international Group, to develop your expertise in the various business fields of the Bank while building your network within the Group.
Our Alumni network reflects the diversity of career opportunities available after an experience at SG Consulting & Transformation:
- Chief of staff
- Managerial or business development functions