Do you want to join our line of defence against cyber-crime? Are you interested in preventing, detecting and correcting infrastructure vulnerability? Join our team of IT security experts.
You will ensure the implementation of the Group’s security strategy, prevent risks and analyse incidents. You’ll be instrumental in the protection of clients, data and employees and you’ll innovate to combat any form of bank vulnerability.
- You're an expert in cybersecurity?
- I am.
- Great, so let me explain.
- They said : I shloud accept cookies. What did I do? Tac.
I accepted cookies, because I love cookies, except I've been waiting to be delivered for the last two weeks. So there's a problem with the site, I don't know, but....
- Listen to what I suggest, I'll tell you what cybersecurity is, and then we'll see about delivering the cookies later, because honestly, I don't think they'll arrive right away.
- No, seriously, I clicked on it at least four times.
Right, guys, look, I don't have a choice, I'll have to stick with you all day long so that you can help me understand how to prevent this virus from reaching my computer.
I'm touching your computer, Valerie, the virus is spreading.
- No Marie, that's not how it works. The virus spreads through computer networks.
- Well, I know, that's what I showed you, that's why I drew a computer.
And so you guys are super agents.
- I am a CISO, I must ensure the security of my perimeter.
We also have jobs that do prevention and watch work, like Cecile.
- And we have to figure out what happened, if there is a malicious program that has entered a machine or other...
- Like my virus in the computer.
- So we are really going to see what this malware is looking for in terms of information, and we'll try to remove it so there's no impact.
- A lot of work, all that.
But hey, it's pretty much the same as what I explained to you anyway. It's just that you used a little more technical terms. Come on, let's go!
- So you, in fact, you took a B degree.
- A B degree?
- A banking degree.
- So no, about cybersecurity training, we have all kind of profiles.
I trained as a computer engineer, but any path is possible to reach cybersecurity since we want to have as much diversity as possible.
- Everything can be learned, especially in this field where there's a lot to learn, because everything moves very fast, whether at the level of attacking groups, following them.
And then technology, being aware of what happens, what can be done, what is vulnerable.
- And what is very interesting precisely in the context of banking is that what a bank sells is trust.
And the job of cybersecurity is essentially about building trust.
- So a C degree, a Confidence degree, the next letter, you should have told me from the start.
So you, if I summarize, you work on... your job is... what is the purpose of... I know, it's just for people, but...
- Let's say that the main mission is to protect our customers' data. For example, one of the most important elements for us is confidentiality.
So, for you, it's making sure no one knows where you shop, where you go on vacation when you pay online. We also work on integrity. For example, you are sent money, or you send money. You have to make sure that these amounts are accurate from start to finish.
- And one of the last points we have is availability. If you want to make a transfer to pay your rent, for example, via the online banking site, you can do it right away.
- To guarantee all this, we also have the opportunity to work with external partners.
We work with the CNIL in particular, and we can go so far as to work with the criminal police.
- What is the CNIL? The police, really? Are you saying we're tapped right now?
What about innovation, how does it work?
- Innovation is something very important at Societe Generale. We have set up artificial intelligence, we've set up Big Data.
- These are all innovative technologies, so we're constantly looking for people with these skills, so maybe we can offer something to Marie? We'll get you a little test.
- Go ahead, Valerie, we're leading the way,I have some idea.
- No, we saw each other up close, we were facing each other.
- We'll look at the results.
- Yes, let me see.
- Not too bad.
- Yeah, that's okay.
- Great, so I can apply.
- Maybe I can suggest you look at the Société Générale Career website.
- Great, so how do we get to the site?
- Do you know how to surf on the net?
- No, I don't like being wet.
- Oh, yeah, right.