Internal AuditorIdentify risks and recommend corrective action
Are you a talented, action-oriented researcher? Do you like to listen to, discuss with, and convince others?
On a daily basis, you’ll ask your colleagues questions, analyse data with innovative methods, and monitor the application of procedures. You’ll be the “third line of defence” of the Group. You’ll evaluate the operations and practices of every business area: retail banking, investment banking, finance, legal, IT & digital, etc. The internal audit department carries out more than 1,000 audits per year. Your challenge is to detect “areas of risk” and recommend corrective action.
- Ensure that internal audit measures are effective.
- Participate in analysing situations and writing audit reports.
- Make recommendations and monitor their implementation.
In fact, what is the auditor’s job? Check-list, Scoring, Controls? Not really!
- Has a mandate at the heart of the Group's strategy
- Helps the group to better identify, prevent and manage its risks.
- Is a global integrated central division
- Contributes to the financial world’s evolutions
The auditor's job:
The auditor is a talented, action-oriented researcher. She/he is curious, mobile and autonomous.
She/He aims for excellence.
His/her daily tasks:
- Carrying out missions
- Delivering results
- Analyzing datas with the help of data scientists (CSR, Cybersecurity, Compliance, Credit risk)
Detecting “areas of risk”, recommending corrective actions and monitoring their implementation.
- 750 Staff worlwide
- Up to 50% of staff based abroad
- 45% women
- Around 650 audit reports/year
The Audit career path in France is a self-paced growth:
- Junior Auditor
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Auditor - Head of mission
Access to a training programme:
- Audit techniques
- Risks and business
- Behaviour skills
- External certifications: CIA and others
- Team spirit
- A dynamic, inclusive
- And innovative environment
- A FAST-TRACK CAREER
Are you ready to accept the next mission?
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE JOB
Analytic and systematic
Master’s in Finance, business school or equivalent experience, engineering school
How to join us
To get to know each other and make sure you will be happy as part of Societe Generale, please follow the below steps.
By responding to our job advertisement.
We’ll contact you for an initial exchange
and online tests.
You’ll meet our operational team and human
The job is yours, and you’re ready to start the adventure.
THE ADVENTURE HAS JUST BEGUN!
After a few years as an Internal Auditor, you can progress within the Audit department or another sector:
- Audit manager
- Compliance Officer
- Project Manager
- Risk Management (Credit Risk Analyst)
- IT sector (IT Application Manager)
- Financial sector (Financial controller/Management controller)