Passionate about clean and efficient code
A good team worker
Proficient in several languages
Le poste est à vous, l’aventure peut commencer.
- Keep doing what you're doing.
I'm looking for someone, don't worry.
- Excuse me. Maybe I can help, what are you looking for?
- I'm looking for the job of a stranger.
- OK. I believe that's me.
- The stranger.
- Let's have a look at my office.
- Yes, let's check out your office.
- But it's on the left.
- I know it's on the left.
- So that's my office.
- That's part of your office too?
- Yes, that's also part of my office.
- Just so that I don't miss any clue. You need to be a bit more diligent.
Code. Code, code, code. I'm starting to get the gist of it.
Don' say anything. So that's your real office?
- That's right. I left some clues on my desk so you can investigate.
- It's my desk. Here we are. OK.
- Should be more comfortable now.
- Yes. It's better now.
- Much better.
- I'll still lower it a bit. I'm new here, I just have to settle up, that's all.
What do we have here? You understand what's written there?
Because for me that's just... oh dear, too much information.
Oh and what's this, look.
Just needs a bit of cleaning.
Got it! For sure.
- I can't wait to find out. So, you figured it out?
- Of course I figured it out. It was easy, honestly. As soon as I got here.
You're a video game tester?
- Wait, wait, wait. I'll tell you.
Because now you're going to ask: how did she find out?
You could have been a little more clever. The computer is a clue...
And then there's the board: when you win or you lose, you write the points down.
- And the desk: when you win... when you lose, you go down.
- Well, no that's not it. We focus more on the banking sector.
We do have testers, but they test what we develop, because I'm a developer.
- You develop, you mean... develop what you mean by developing.
- A developer is someone that creates innovative, secure and scalable IT solutions for thousands or even millions of clients, whether they are using the website or the smartphone application.
- From a technical perspective, can you...?
- There are two kinds of developers: front-end or back-end developers.
- Are they kind with you?
- No, they're just kinds.
- That's what I'm saying, they're kind of nice to you...
- Well, no.
- Of course...
- And then there's the back-end kind. That's the hidden part of the iceberg.
It deals with server access, databases, and they rather use Java.
- Let's say that I want you to develop something for me. What can you do?
- In my case, I work on credit cards for the clients. The banking sector is changing fast: client's needs change every day. We have to innovate, find new IT solutions that will satisfy their needs.
- And what were you doing recently? Did you get a big assignment?
- There's something I'm really proud of, the team issued the locking and unlocking of the credit card. If you think you've lost your credit card, you can lock it until you find it.
That service is now used by thousands of clients, so that makes me proud.
- Must be nice working here.
- Yes, I'm lucky to be working at the Technopole Les Dunes. All IT professions are gathered here.
So if you have any question, you can talk directly to the person that has the answer.
And we work with agility, so we're really close.
- But you still play with the video games downstairs?
- Right, so I wasn't too far off the mark then. I did a good job checking that everything worked.
Otherwise we wouldn't have been able to play.
Is there a table tennis player position on the website?
- No, I don't think so.
- But you can find all the information on the Careers Société Générale website.
- So can you.
- I'm warning you, I'm a tough one. Oh dear...